Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 60 ELPT FourStroke
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 60hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Aluminum
- Year: 2013
6010 Hwy 58 (Chattanooga)
Harrison, Tennessee, US, 37341
- Length: 17' 7"
- Bottom width: 60"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Package width: 7' 5"
- Fuel capacity: 21 Gallons
- Deadrise: 10 Degrees
- Beam: 89"
- Approx. weight: 993 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2176 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 18"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 22"
- Max. weight capacity: 1050 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 560 Lbs.
- Towing length: 22' 3"
- Storage length: 19' 1"
- Package height: 5' 3"
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow & stern eyes
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Battery trays
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Safety lanyard
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Silver switch panels
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Mercury® control box
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- All-welded all-aluminum transom
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) 1-piece extruded aluminum gunnel w/rub rail insert—for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Baked-on painted hull sides & gunnels w/natural aluminum bottom—for long-term good looks & durability
- Victory Red paint scheme
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels—for drier storage on bow compartments & rod box
- Stowable navigation lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- 12V trolling motor receptacle & harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® trolling (1) & cranking (1) batteries
- 12V outlet
- Rod hold-down strap
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Secure & stable screw-in fishing seat bases & pedestals
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below
- Fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & non-skid step to aft deck
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes
- Aft 16-gal. aerated & divided grey livewell w/bait bucket holder—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump w/timer
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires & wheels w/Silver Metallic powder-coat finish & chrome center covers
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Retractable safety cables
- Minn Kota Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" shaft foot-controlled trolling motor w/weedless prop
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.