Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Year: 2014
- Model: 90ELPT 4S
- Type: Outboard
- Engine Power: 90hp
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Aluminum
6010 Hwy 58 (Chattanooga)
Harrison, Tennessee, US, 37341
- Length: 22' 2''
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Package width: 8' 6''
- Fuel capacity: 32 Gallons
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log length: 20' 4''
- Pontoon log material: 0.080 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approx. weight: 1785 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3447 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 10 Persons
- Depth inside: 26"
- Max. weight capacity: 1900 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 1370 Lbs.
- Deck width: 102"
- Towing length: 29' 6''
- Storage length: 29' 6''
- Package height: 8' 11''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Pop-up changing room w/bench seat & storage net
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- Color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) polyester Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights, protective boot, easy-adjusting strap & hardware & trailering position arms
- Fire extinguisher
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & heavy-duty brightly finished hinges open inward
- High-density SUN TRACKER® upholstery foam for all-day comfort
- 4 mooring cleats
- Safety engine stop switch lanyard
- Below-console storage space
- Padded small items storage shelf & drink holder
- Sport steering wheel w/simulated burlwood accents
- 4:2 ratio steering for easy turning
- Toe kick recess
- Molded fiberglass-reinforced console w/removable tinted windscreen
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 4 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- Simulated burlwood dash accents
Construction & Exterior
- Black Cherry or Blueberry fence color
- 1-piece full-length deck support
- High-sheen fence finish
- 1-1/4" anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- External-mounted, elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box beam all-aluminum transom for strength, longevity
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/labelled cover
- Interior courtesy lighting throughout
- Interstate® cranking battery w/hold-down
- Below-deck horn
- 12V outlet
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel & folding arms
- Aft port rear-facing lounge w/pop-up changing room & storage
- 22-oz. sculptured marine-grade carpet
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box
- Bow underseat trash receptacle
- Movable drink holders
- Port bow lounge w/lockable arm storage
- NEW marine-grade, UV-resistant upholstery w/26-oz. base vinyl & multiple densities of foam for comfort & luxury
- Underseat storage net
- 8-1/2-foot beam for expanded floor space
- Port & starboard bow couches w/console-mounted lounge back & underseat storage
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders (bow & aft pedestal base locations)
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- Full-width aft swim platform w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- NEW oversized 3-step folding boarding ladder w/taller grab rails & longer ladder
- Extended motor pod w/built-in performance-enhancing features
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.