Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:18' 11"
- Length: 18' 11"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 6' 4"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 45 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1050 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2000 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25.5"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 17 degrees
- Draft: 19.75"
- Average dry weight: 2300 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4500 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 26' 7"
- Storage length: 22' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- Removable tournament-style ski pylon
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- 4 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Passenger grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 10-gal. (37.9 L) Guardian™ rotomolded & aerated livewell w/timer, recirculator, pump-out system & rounded corners
- Aft 26-gal. (98 L) insulated Guardian™, anti-slosh & rotomolded livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. (31.8 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) composite shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
- Quick-release bracket for Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor
- Pedal recess that will accommodate Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor pedal
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 5 Combo flush-mounted fishfinder
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation gauges w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Waterproof, capacitive touch digital keypad
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Helm below-console recess for optional Hot Foot™ pedal
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding molded fishing seat w/pedestal
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- 2 folding jump seats integrated into aft fishing deck
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/lift assists
- Port bow cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Midship in-floor storage for batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept four 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Room to RAM-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Deep V performance hull
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- Heavy-duty Interstate® 31M-AGM starting battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series SRM-29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank, 20-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- 2 automotive style, labeled fuse panels w/cover
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- Safety cables
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Steel fenders w/diamond-tread step plates
- Submersible LED lights