2024 Nitro ZV19
The NITRO® ZV19 is designed to be a champion on bigger waters. This overbuilt fishing boat was created with input from the world's top walleye anglers, including NITRO pros Gary Parsons and Keith Kavajecz. The deep, spacious interior is packed with storage, and the aggressive Deep V hull slices through the bigger chop with ease.
It sports a boatload of fishing features that will please every angler, including bow and aft rails for mounting downriggers, a Lowrance® fishfinder, massive tackle storage and a 3-level, lockable 8’ center rod box.
Basic Boat Info
Beam: 8' 6"
Bottom Width: 6' 4"
Max. Recommended HP: 225 HP
Fuel Capacity: 45 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 6 persons
Max. Person Weight: 1050 lbs.
Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 2000 lbs.
Interior Depth: 25.5"
Transom Height: 25"
Deadrise: 17 degrees
Average Dry Weight: 2300 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 4500 lbs.
Package Height: 7' 2"
Package Width: 8' 6"
Towing Length: 26' 7"
Storage Length: 22' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Tactically-designed gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing room
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 5.5-gal. (20.82 L) insulated baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated, rotomolded GUARDIAN™ anti-slosh livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Overflow screens
- Pump-out systems
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. (31.75 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) composite shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Lowrance® HOOK Reveal 5C gimbal-mounted fishfinder
- 5" (12.7 cm) digital touchscreen control
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation gauges w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
- Ergonomic bow panel for easy electronic mounting
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding Centric X driver, passenger & fishing seats
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Bow port & starboard lockers w/lift assists
- Bow port cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- 3-level center rod locker for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) w/tapered rod tubes to protect rod tips
- Step to bow deck w/storage for two 3600 tackle boxes
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console
- Midship in-floor storage for 5 batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Stainless steel lockable latches
- Deep V performance hull
- 10" (25.4 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- Remote drain plug
- Heavy-duty Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- NOCO® GB40 jump starter pack
- 3-bank, 30-amp battery charger
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Automotive style, labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch connectors on gauges
- Water- & abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Boarding ladder
- Surge disc brakes on both axles
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Steel fenders w/non-skid mats
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Retractable transom tie downs
- Safety cables