2024 Nitro ZV19 Sport Pro
The NITRO® ZV19 Sport Pro includes a host of popular high-performance options at an incredible value to save you money!
The ZV19 Sport Pro comes standard with a Bimini top, dual jump seats and ski tow pylon. In addition, the deep, comfortable interior keeps crew young, old and everyone in between safe and secure while cruising or fishing. The aggressive Deep V hull smoothly slices through the chop on big lakes, and its wide beam provides plenty of stability and space for six. It also sports a plethora of fishing features that will please the pike, muskie, bass, or walleye angler, and ample storage throughout that holds all the gear you need.
Basic Boat Info
Beam: 8' 6"
Bottom Width: 6' 4"
Max. Recommended HP: 225 HP
Fuel Capacity: 45 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 6 persons
Max. Person Weight: 1050 lbs.
Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 2000 lbs.
Interior Depth: 25.5"
Transom Height: 25"
Deadrise: 17 degrees
Average Dry Weight: 2300 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 4500 lbs.
Package Height: 7' 2"
Package Width: 8' 6"
Towing Length: 26' 7"
Storage Length: 22' 7"
- NEW bow Lowrance® HDS® PRO 9 RAM®-mounted fishfinder w/Side & Down Scan, Digital Sonar & GPS
- NEW console Lowrance® HDS® PRO 9 RAM®-mounted fishfinder w/StructureScan®
- Lowrance® Ghost® 36V, 60” (1.52 m) shaft trolling motor
- NMEA network for fishfinders & trolling motor to sync equipment
- Ethernet communication between fishfinders
- NEW livewell remote drain control
- Bimini top (factory installed)
- Walk-thru windshield (or optional plexiglass windscreens)
- Factory-applied keel protector
- KICKER® KMC1 Bluetooth®-capable stereo system w/speakers
- 4-bank, 40-amp battery charger
- Spare tire kit
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Tactically-designed gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing room
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 10-gal. (37.85 L) rotomolded GUARDIAN™ livewell w/timer & rounded corners
- Aft 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated, rotomolded GUARDIAN™ anti-slosh livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for each livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for each livewell)
- Overflow screens
- Pump-out systems
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Quick-release bracket for Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- 5" (12.7 cm) digital touchscreen control
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder
- Helm below-console recess
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
- Ergonomic bow panel for easy electronic mounting
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Centric X driver & passenger seats
- 2 folding jump seats integrated into aft fishing deck
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Bow port & starboard lockers w/lift assists
- Bow port cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console
- Midship in-floor storage for 5 batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept four 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Stainless steel lockable latches
- Deep V performance hull
- 10" (25.4 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- Remote drain plug
- Heavy-duty Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- NOCO® GB40 jump starter pack
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Waterproof Deutsch connectors on gauges
- Water- & abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Boarding ladder
- Surge disc brakes on both axles
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Steel fenders w/non-skid mats
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Submersible LED lights
- Retractable transom tie downs
- Safety cables