Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:16' 8"
- Beam: 6' 5"
- Bottom width: 4' 6"
- Max. Recommended HP: 50 HP
- Fuel capacity (portable): 6 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 555 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1025 lbs.
- Interior depth: 15"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Deadrise at bow: 13 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 6 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 780 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1705 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 0"
- Package width: 6' 8"
- Towing length: 23' 2"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20' 1"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) aerated livewell molded into front of console
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Minn Kota® Edge® 12V, 45-lb. (20.41 kg) thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
- Lowrance® HOOK2 4x swivel color fishfinder w/transducer
- Sport steering wheel
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, drink holder, 12V outlet & integrated livewell
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Navigation lights, aerator & bilge switches
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below bow deck
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured hinges & snap-off cushions
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage below
- Port side rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- Aft deck storage
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet throughout
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: DIAMOND COAT™ Black Diamond or Royal Red gunnels & sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- NEW DIAMOND COAT™ 2.0 finish features industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- NEW rugged, all-welded, 2-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- 2" (5.08 cm), heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnel for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights w/LED courtesy light at bow
- 2 battery trays
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables