The ASCEND® H12 sit-in hybrid kayak delivers a unique blend of performance, storage capabilities and rigging options, resulting in a great all-species angling kayak. The performance comes from the hybrid tunnel hull design, which provides great primary and secondary stability, as well as an excellent standing-and-fishing platform. The hull also features a stepped bow and stern keel to punch through surf and slide into the backwaters with ease and with excellent maneuverability. In addition to fishing, the H12 perfect for overnight expeditions, but is still nimble and balanced enough for day trips.
The ASCEND team has dubbed this boat “The Hybrid 12.” That’s because it’s more than just a great-performing watercraft—it’s comfortable and versatile, too. Extreme all-day comfort is assured with the advanced seating system. Plus, it offers plentiful storage throughout (including innovative storage integrated into the open deck and cockpit), easy entry and exit and the ability to carry a payload as heavy as 450 pounds (204.12 kg). It all comes together to make the H12 one of the most versatile fishing kayaks in the industry.
Plus, the H12 works perfectly with the optional Cabela's® waterfowl blind, making it a great boat for duck hunters, too!
- Hybrid tunnel hull w/stepped keel for stability while standing & fishing, solid tracking & ease of paddling
- Bow storage compartment w/hard, floating hatch & bungee hold downs
- Industry-leading 53.5” (1.36 m) long, 23.5” (59.69 cm) wide cockpit opening
- Forward-cockpit, port & starboard accessory-mounting rails
- Port & starboard cockpit side storage saddlebags
- Adjustable foot braces
- Removable, adjustable seat w/bungee hold downs
- Dual flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets (leash sold separately)
- Large multipurpose stern tankwell w/adjustable mesh cover
- Bow & stern carrying handles