2024 Nitro ZV19 Sport
The NITRO® ZV19 Sport is an overbuilt big-water fish-and-ski boat with a 225HP rating. Two folding jump seats are integrated into the aft deck and a removable ski tow pylon provide fun for all. The deep, comfortable interior keeps crew of all ages safe and secure, even in rough waters.
An aggressive Deep V hull smoothly slices through the chop on big lakes, and its wide beam provides plenty of stability and room for six. It also sports a plethora of fishing features that will please the pike, muskie, bass and walleye angler, and ample storage throughout that holds all the gear you need.
Basic Boat Info
Beam: 8' 6"
Bottom Width: 6' 4"
Max. Recommended HP: 225 HP
Fuel Capacity: 45 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 6 persons
Max. Person Weight: 1050 lbs.
Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 2000 lbs.
Interior Depth: 25.5"
Transom Height: 25"
Deadrise: 17 degrees
Average Dry Weight: 2300 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 4500 lbs.
Package Height: 7' 2"
Package Width: 8' 6"
Towing Length: 26' 7"
Storage Length: 22' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Tactically-designed gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing room
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 10-gal. (37.85 L) rotomolded GUARDIAN™ livewell w/timer & rounded corners
- Aft 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated, rotomolded GUARDIAN™ anti-slosh livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for each livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for each livewell)
- Overflow screens
- Pump-out systems
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. (31.75 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) composite shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2
- Quick-release bracket for Minn Kota® or MotorGuide® trolling motor
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Lowrance® HOOK Reveal 5C gimbal-mounted fishfinder
- 5" (12.7 cm) digital touchscreen control
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation gauges w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder
- Helm below-console recess
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
- Ergonomic bow panel for easy electronic mounting
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Centric X driver & passenger seats
- 2 folding jump seats integrated into aft fishing deck
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Bow port & starboard lockers w/lift assists
- Bow port cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console
- Midship in-floor storage for 5 batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept four 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Stainless steel lockable latches
- Deep V performance hull
- 10" (25.4 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- Remote drain plug
- Heavy-duty Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- NOCO® GB40 jump starter pack
- 3-bank, 30-amp battery charger
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Waterproof Deutsch connectors on gauges
- Water- & abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Boarding ladder
- Surge disc brakes on both axles
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Steel fenders w/non-skid mats
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Submersible LED lights
- Retractable transom tie downs
- Safety cables