2024 Tahoe 185 S
The TAHOE® 185 S is an ultra-versatile runabout package that’s nimble size is complemented by spirited performance delivered by way of Mercury® power and handling is rock solid thanks to smooth hydraulic steering. A bevy of storages perfect for skis, tackle, or both are throughout while an optional Fishing Package gets you a rugged Minn Kota® trolling motor, fishing seats, a bow fishfinder and more for enhanced capability and a great value.
Basic Boat Info
Beam: 7' 10"
Bottom Width: 6' 8"
Max. Recommended HP: 150 HP
Fuel Capacity: 24 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 8 persons
Max. Person Weight: 1100 lbs.
Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 1860 lbs.
Interior Depth: 32.5"
Deadrise: 16 degrees
Draft (Trimmed Up): 14"
Draft (Trimmed Down): 29.5"
Average Hull Weight: 1870 lbs.
Average Hull Weight w/Motor: 2270 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 3025 lbs.
Bridge Clearance: 4' 6"
Bridge Clearance w/Wakeboard Tower Upright: 7' 0"
Package Height: 6' 8"
Package Height w/Wakeboard Tower Upright: 9' 5"
Package Width: 8' 4"
Towing Length: 23' 9"
Storage Length: 20' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Drink holders
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Passenger grab handles
- Aft port & starboard swim platforms w/top-mounted, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder & integrated grabrail
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Fire extinguisher
- Walk-thru tempered safety glass windshield w/Black powdercoated aluminum frame
- Molded port console w/storage compartment & trays
- Port Jensen® JMS3 stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 input & 4 speakers
- Helm console w/speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Digital depth sounder
- Sport steering wheel
- SeaStar® hydraulic steering
- Non-skid finish on fiberglass floor
- Premium UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents & stain-resistant top coating
- Bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage below
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) plumbed, insulated & aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, adjustable spray head & overflow drain
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slides & swivels
- Midship port & starboard side storage
- Midship port & starboard floor-level small items recesses
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
- Aft bench seat w/built-in cooler recess & insulated port & starboard storage compartments
- Aft full-width padded sundeck w/removable cushion, access to step-thru transom & storage below, including ski rope holder
- Step-thru transom
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Full-length fiberglass, foam-filled & gelcoat-finished stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) automatic bilge pump
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking battery & battery charger
- Water-resistant electrical connections on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- 12V outlets
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Disc brakes
- Silver Metallic powdercoated wheels w/15" (38.1 cm) radial tires
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables