2024 Tahoe 210 Si Limited
With a host of upgrades, the TAHOE® 210 Si Limited makes great escapes even better. Loads of seating and storage meld with soft-touch flooring and responsive power delivered by way of a Mercury® inboard giving you the perfect blend of performance and economy to make the day last even longer. An all-new 8” touchscreen multifunction display unit keeps tabs on your engine, speed, and the water’s depth for the ultimate in convenience and peace of mind. The Limited adds tilt steering and an upgraded Kicker® stereo with four cockpit speakers and a 10” sub, a sleek low-profile windscreen, soft-touch flooring and upgraded trailer wheels for even more style points.
Basic Boat Info
- Sleek, low-profile tinted windscreen
- KICKER® stereo package upgrade w/3.5" (8.89 cm) LCD display; 10" (25.4 cm) subwoofer & subwoofer amplifier; four 8" (20.32 cm) cockpit speakers; & dash- & aft-mounted remotes
- Removable soft-touch, snap-in flooring for interior & aft deck; & soft-touch mat for swim platform
- Tilt power steering
- Trailer w/upgraded 14" (35.56 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires & spare tire
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Drink holders
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab handles
- Full-width aft swim platform w/top-mounted, fold-down 4-step boarding ladder & integrated grabrail
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- Fire extinguisher
- Molded port console w/small items tray & lockable storage compartment w/12V outlet & pass-thru pocket for wires
- TAHOE CRUISE™ digital touchscreen dashboard featuring an 8” (20.32 cm) multi-color & waterproof display w/high brightness for easy use in direct sunlight & w/anti-glare coating
- Digital switch pad
- Sport steering wheel
- Molded-in port & starboard footrests
- Mobile phone holder at starboard console
- Non-skid finish on fiberglass floor
- Premium UV-resistant upholstery w/color-keyed accents & stain-resistant top coating
- Anchor locker
- Bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage below
- Bow port & bow starboard backrests flip up to provide access to console storage
- Midship side storage
- Adjustable driver & passenger bucket seats w/slides, swivels & flip-up bolsters
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
- Aft L-lounge w/removable 25-qt. (23.66 L) cooler, molded-in 170-qt. (160.88 L) port storage compartment & 70-qt. (66.24 L) starboard lockable dry storage compartment
- Oversized aft padded sundeck w/adjustable folding lounge feature
- Step-thru transom
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Full-length fiberglass, foam-filled & gelcoat-finished stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Fiberglass motor cover w/storage compartment
- Automatic bilge pump
- Bilge blower
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights & removable stern light
- LED interior courtesy lights
- LED compartment courtesy lights, including LED strip lighting in motor compartment
- Interstate® cranking battery & battery charger
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- Water-resistant electrical connections on all pumps, blower, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- USB receptacle & 12V outlets at port console
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Disc brakes on both axles
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
Beam: 8' 4"
Bottom Width: 7' 3"
Max. Recommended HP: 300 HP
Fuel Capacity: 42 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 9 persons
Max. Person & Gear Weight: 1750 lbs.
Max. Weight Capacity : 1750 lbs.
Interior Depth: 33"
Deadrise: 20 degrees
Draft (Trimmed Up): 28"
Draft (Trimmed Down): 38"
Average Hull Weight w/Motor: 3490 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 4850 lbs.
Bridge Clearance: 4' 6"
Bridge Clearance w/Wakeboard Tower Upright: 7' 8"
Package Height: 6' 4"
Package Height w/Wakeboard Tower Upright: 10' 2"
Package Height w/Wakeboard Tower Folded: 7' 10"
Package Width: 8' 5"
Towing Length: 25' 4"
Storage Length: 22' 8"