2024 Tahoe 2150
Whether you’ve got a big crew of lake lovers or just want some extra space to relax, the TAHOE® 2150 is the perfect size and has vibrant features, performance, and capability. Every inch of the 21’ hull is packed with advantages for watersports, fishing, or just cruising around. A wide-open layout caters to skiing, tubing, fishing and more. Twin swim decks are ideal for lounging, casting a line or taking in the view. Soft, durable marine-grade vinyl upholstery stays cool and dries quickly while offering loads of comfort.
Huge underseat storages complement the dedicated anchor locker, livewell, ski pylon stow, rod holders and in-hull ski storage. An available Fishing Package means you’ll be expertly equipped to go toe-to-fin with your species of choice. Whatever you’re up for, the 2150 truly makes the most of it.
Basic Boat Info
Beam: 8' 6"
Bottom Width: 7' 2"
Max. Recommended HP: 225 HP
Fuel Capacity: 46 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 11 persons
Max. Person Weight: 1550 lbs.
Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 2200 lbs.
Interior Depth: 32.5"
Deadrise: 20 degrees
Draft (Trimmed Up): 17"
Draft (Trimmed Down): 32.5"
Average Hull Weight: 2600 lbs.
Average Hull Weight w/Motor: 3235 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 4615 lbs.
Bridge Clearance: 3' 10"
Bridge Clearance w/Wakeboard Tower Upright: 7' 7"
Package Height: 6' 6"
Package Height w/Wakeboard Tower Upright: 10' 6"
Package Width: 8' 6"
Towing Length: 27' 0"
Storage Length: 23' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-matched Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Aft 4-step boarding ladder
- Removable, solid aluminum ski tow pylon
- Fire extinguisher
- Acrylic windscreen
- Toggle switches
- Digital depth sounder
- Sport steering wheel
- Mobile phone holder w/12V outlet
- Non-skid finish on fiberglass floor
- Premium UV-resistant upholstery
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/storage below
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, gravity drain, adjustable spray head & dash-mounted switch
- Port refreshment center w/drained sink, pull-out sprayer & on-demand freshwater w/5-gal. (18.93 L) tank
- KICKER® stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/dual hold-open lid assists
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage, tow rope holder & removable 25-qt. (23.66 L) cooler
- Ski tow pylon storage
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- Removable table w/2 mounting locations
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Full-length fiberglass, foam-filled & gelcoat-finished stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/automatic float switch
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights & removable stern light
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking battery & battery charger
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- Water-resistant electrical connections on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- 12V outlets