2024 Tahoe 1950
The TAHOE® 1950 deck boat lets you experience summer the right way—on the water with family and friends in bountiful luxury with exhilarating performance. Let your crew spread out on the ample lounges and benches, conveniently stowing all manner of gear throughout. At the helm you’ll find simple, reliable switching and gauges that keep you in the know at all times. A 36-qt. removable cooler keep things icy cold but when it’s time to fire it up, stout outboard power is a shove of the throttle away.
If fishing is your game, the 1950 has dedicated in-gunnel rod storage, a standard livewell, and huge swim platforms that pull double duty as casting platforms that complement the available Fishing Package. Whatever calls you to the water, do it right in a TAHOE® 1950.
Basic Boat Info
Beam: 8' 6"
Bottom Width: 7' 2"
Max. Recommended HP: 175 HP
Fuel Capacity: 40 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 10 persons
Max. Person Weight: 1430 lbs.
Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 1900 lbs.
Interior Depth: 32.5"
Deadrise: 20 degrees
Draft (Trimmed Up): 16.5"
Draft (Trimmed Down): 32"
Average Hull Weight: 2500 lbs.
Average Hull Weight w/Motor: 3135 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 4090 lbs.
Bridge Clearance: 3' 10"
Bridge Clearance w/Wakeboard Tower Upright: 7' 7"
Package Height: 6' 6"
Package Height w/Wakeboard Tower Upright: 10' 6"
Package Width: 8' 6"
Towing Length: 26' 0"
Storage Length: 22' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-matched Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Aft 4-step boarding ladder
- Removable, solid aluminum ski tow pylon
- Fire extinguisher
- Acrylic windscreen
- Toggle switches
- Digital depth sounder
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Sport steering wheel
- Mobile phone holder w/12V outlet
- Non-skid finish on fiberglass floor
- Premium UV-resistant upholstery
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/storage below
- Bow 11.5-gal. (43.53 L) aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, gravity drain, adjustable spray head & dash-mounted switch
- Port refreshment center w/storage
- KICKER® stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage, tow rope holder & removable 25-qt. (23.66 L) cooler
- Ski tow pylon storage
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- Removable table w/2 mounting locations
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Full-length fiberglass, foam-filled & gelcoat-finished stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/automatic float switch
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights & removable stern light
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Interstate® cranking battery & battery charger
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- Water-resistant electrical connections on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- 12V outlets